Understanding the recruiting process
Posted on Wednesday, March 7th, 2012 at 6:13 pm
Construction Hunters has developed an eight step recruiting process that is crucial to placing the right individual with the right company.
The eight steps of this procedure are as follows:
- Research and Discovery: Finding out basic information about the client’s company and their needs
- Constructing a recruitment plan: Decide on a candidate list that would meet the client’s obligations
- Targeted Recruiting: Honing in on applicable candidates and their accomplishments
- Candidate Evaluation: Inform the client about the right individuals for the positions needed
- Process Management: Making sure that the potential candidate is on the same page
- Reference Checking: Each candidate’s references will be checked and contacted
- Offering the position: The official offer will be extended to the candidate
- Accepting the offer: Once the candidate accepts, we will continue monitoring their shift
If you are interested in learning more about professional recruiting services, please contact the executive search and management consulting firm of Construction Hunters by calling 214-989-6846 today.