Finding the right candidate for an executive position can be a difficult task. Fortunately, executive recruiting services can help connect you with the top talent your company deserves. If you are looking to fill a management-level position at your company and are considering executive search assistance, you may have a number of different questions about the process. For this reason, the executive search and management consulting professionals of Construction Hunters have compiled the following list of frequently asked questions and their answers in order to provide you with the information you need.
If your question isn’t listed here or you would like to speak with a qualified member of our professional staff firsthand, please contact our offices today at .
- Are your services generally successful?
- How do you evaluate potential candidates in different industries?
- What does “targeted recruiting” mean?
- What if our company’s needs change during the recruitment process?
- What is your specialized process?
- How do reference checks work?
- Can I perform my own hiring process while using a recruitment service?
- Are there particular industries that you work with?
- What sets you apart from other recruitment companies?
- How does executive recruiting work?
- How fast can you fill a vacancy?
- Are there different recruitment plans I can choose from?
- I have a Human Resources Dept. that handles recruiting and staffing so why would I outsource it?
- Where do you find the best candidates?
- Is it expensive to work with an Executive Recruiter?
- What geographic area does Construction Hunters serve?