Top Ten Buildings We’re Looking Forward to in 2015
Posted on Friday, February 13th, 2015 at 6:36 am
The year 2015 can well be called the year of incredible skyscrapers with amazing new buildings that are over 1100 feet high set to unveil before the end of this year. There are innovations in construction of buildings that are closer to ground too. Given below are the 10 buildings we are looking forward to in 2015. The list has both skyscrapers as well as buildings that are shorter in height but equally fascinating.
1. 432 Park Avenue in New York, USA by Rafael Vinoly
2. Louvre Abu Dhabi in Abu Dhabi, UAE by Ateliers Jean Nouvel
3. Deutsches Fussballmuseum (German Football Museum) in Dortmund, Germany by HPP Architects
4. Capital Market Authority Tower in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by HOK
5. MahaNakhon in Bangkok, Thailand by Ole Scheeren
6. Taipei Performing Arts Center in Taipei, Taiwan by OMA
7. Federation Tower in Moscow, Russia by Sergei Tchoban and Peter Schweger
8. Shanghai Tower in Shanghai, China by Gensler
9. World One in Mumbai, India by Pei Cobb Freed & Partners
10. Shimao Wonderland Intercontinental in Songjiang, China by Atkins
There are other buildings coming up all around the world that are architecturally brilliant in their own way. This just goes to prove that the construction industry is flourishing, to say the least, all through the world. If you own a construction business, this is the time to make profit by taking advantage of this boom in the construction industry. But to really reap the benefits of this construction boom, you would need proper workforce to support your construction business and to take it forward. With this growth, the demand for talented construction workers has increased too. This is where you need to take the help of professional by hiring the services of construction executive search firms.
The competition to get talented workforce would mean that you might have to end up settling for a below average working team, which would harm your business. Hence instead of taking chances, hire good construction executive search firms who can find the most talented and best construction workers to work in your construction business. If you are a construction worker you too should reap the benefits of this opportunity of construction boom to find perfect construction jobs. Instead of trying for yourself seek the help of construction job recruiters. These construction job recruiters would ensure you get the perfect construction job that you deserve.