Engineering Recruiters Texas, USA
CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING RECRUITERS IN TEXAS
Do you or your engineering firm need assistance filling your management or executive-level construction engineering positions, such as civil, architectural or chemical engineers?
At Construction Hunters, we have experienced construction engineering recruiters, who understand that construction engineers need to have special skills, education and experience to fill the the needs of our engineering clients.
Why Choose Construction Hunters?
- Unlike traditional headhunters or search firms, Construction Hunters specializes in challenging staffing for mid-level and senior-level positions, such as Construction Managers, Estimators, Supervisors, Project Managers and Vice Presidents.
- Our expert recruiters help top talent make smart, strategic career moves, that also save time and money in the long term, instead of only making an immediate impact on the organization.
- Construction Hunters has made a mark in employment recruitment by focusing solely on jobs in the construction, engineering, architectural, and real estate industries.
- We pride ourselves on being industry insiders, who put our vast experience and connections to work for you, so that we are able to help our clients reach out to a broader and deeper talent pool.
- At Construction Hunters, our expert recruiters follow an eight-step recruiting process. Even after a candidate accepts an offer, we stay in close contact to make a smooth placement.
Construction Engineering Requirement In Texas
The construction industry employs more people than any other industry. However, the smallest manpower strength consists of heavy and civil engineering construction. This have big engineering projects, that in turn create construction engineering jobs in fields such as, civil engineering and architectural engineering.
We have experienced construction engineering recruiters at Construction Hunters, who understand that construction engineers need to have special skills, education and experience to fill the needs of the most demanding engineering clients.
Construction Engineering Job Openings In Texas
Engineering firms constantly face the challenge of implementing and educating employees with new technology, demands and opportunities. We understand the increasing demands and the changes of the civil engineering industry.
Construction Hunters has an experienced team of engineering recruiters who place the right employees at every executive level in these fields:
- Civil and architectural
- Computer and technology
- Oil, gas, petroleum
- Renewable energy
At Construction Hunters, our expert recruiters follow an eight-step recruiting process. Even after a candidate accepts an offer, we stay in close contact to make a smooth placement.
LABOR STATISTICS: TEXAS
It is a fact that construction employment is seasonal and peaks in Texas at summer time. The construction industry demands highly skilled people year around, as the number of projects grow in order to replace retiring baby boomers – this is where our engineering recruiters come in and meet this demand.
Google Average Monthly Search Data
Google data below shows there is an ample demand in engineering jobs in Texas. The average number of monthly searches made for civil engineering jobs in 5 major U.S. States, shows that he majority of searches (42.7%) were made in California, followed by Texas (18.9%) and New York (14.9%).
A construction job normally pays very well in U.S.A. The US construction and extraction annual wages averages of $45,630 ($21.94 hourly average wage) for 5,088,030 construction jobs, according to reports by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics. The table below gives an idea of the mean wages in 5 major U.S. States.
If your company needs new engineering management and executive recruits, contact one of our construction engineering recruiters in Texas @ 214-935-3626