Posted on Wednesday, March 11th, 2015 at 7:36 am
After a brutal recession with lots of stagnation, many construction companies are beginning to see an uptick in new projects. New job opportunities are on the rise and companies are enticing candidates to join their organizations by offering higher wages and greater benefits. That being said, the competition to find highly qualified talent has also become more difficult. With the increase in the profit margins, companies are prepared to offer higher salaries but they require a highly skilled workforce to accomplish their goals.
Many construction companies are in need of employees but they don’t have the time, resources or expertise to recruit the best talent. If you are one of them there’s nothing to worry about. A number of companies provide construction staffing solutions that help you to avoid huge hiring costs, and maximize talent acquisition. Such services enable companies to cut the risk associated with hiring, compensating and insuring a skilled workforce. If you are unsure of the benefits of hiring a firm, here are the top 10 reasons why you should consider hiring one:
- Staffing firms have access to active and passive candidates which helps to raise the overall quality of recruiting.
- You need extra help to entice passive talents to leave their current jobs and join your company. In-house recruiters may not have the skills or time to invest in accomplishing this. Professional recruiters do a great job when handling passive candidates.
- Staffing firms have databases of passive and prospective talents, since most of the candidates stay in touch with such firms to keep themselves updated on new growth opportunities. Professional recruiters have links to a number of top companies while in-house recruiters represent just one company.
- Having deep networks throughout the construction industry, staffing firms are able to find highly qualified candidates faster and easier.
- Finding new talents is easier than those with limited industry experience. Experienced candidates do not look for opportunities that often and so they are hard to track. But professional recruiters constantly look for candidates since they are constantly in touch with them.
- Longer guarantee periods. Top staffing service providers offer up to a one year written guarantee since they are confident in the results they produce. This insures that you are able to retain an employee for a guaranteed period of time.
- Shorter hiring time. The best recruiting firms work with multiple candidates and hence complete the recruitment cycle within a short period of time.
- Since recruitment firms work mostly with highly talented passive candidates, this means the new hire will have a greater chance of success in the long run.
- Better understanding of candidate’s motivations, success potential and long term fit.
- Many executive search firms focus on interview rounds and employers only have to interview and finalize a handful of carefully selected candidates.
If you are involved in the business related to the construction, get in touch with Construction Hunters or call @ 214-935-3626 now.