Heavy Civil Construction Safety Recruiters
Workplace safety should be every construction firm’s top priority. As so many employees and contractors come in to work everyday on a site that could cause a massive number of potential injuries, it’s up to the company to find the right talent to keep up with these safety needs. Vacancies or opening positions should be filled quickly by candidates who understand the expectations of construction safety regulations and are willing to work hard to see those regulations followed.
If your construction company is looking for a candidate to fill an opening in your company’s safety and inspection team, we can help you locate and acquire best available talent. For more information regarding our full range of recruitment services, contact the heavy civil construction safety recruiters of Construction Hunters, today by calling 214-935-3626.
How We Consider Talent for a Safety Position
Safety officials, coordinators, and inspectors need to be specialists in identifying possible safety concerns before they arise. Through careful maintenance and inspection programs, these employees can protect workers from particularly serious work-related injuries. We look for the following traits when searching for these candidates:
- A great understanding of all tools and machines used on a project
- Good organization skills to prepare and update maintenance schedules
- Ability to collect complaints or concerns about instruments from workers
- Good leadership and training skills for safety meetings
- A strong understanding of safety-related laws and regulations
- Ability to gather and compile safety information into regular reports
- Required educational and experience expectations
A project’s safety team needs to be creative, personally driven, and prepared to do a heavy share of difficult work to ensure the safety of those around them.
If your firm is lacking personnel in project safety, it may be time to consider working with a recruitment firm to find the right high-quality talent for your company’s needs. To learn more about how our services can help your business, contact the heavy civil construction safety recruiters of Construction Hunters, at 214-935-3626 today.