Construction Engineering Recruiters NYC, USA
CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING RECRUITERS IN NEW YORK
Construction Hunters is an executive recruiting firm that helps you recruit, employ and retain staff, who not only are the best fit, but also meet your long-term organizational goals in a timely manner. Our mission is simple: to make precise matches and build long-lasting relationships.
We have experienced construction engineering recruiters at Construction Hunters, who understand that construction engineers need to have special skills, education and experience to fill the needs of the most demanding engineering clients.
CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING REQUIREMENT IN NEW YORK
The construction industry employs more people than any other industry. However, the smallest segment consists of heavy and civil engineering construction. This area manages large engineering projects, that in turn create construction engineering jobs in fields such as, civil engineering and architectural engineering.
GOOGLE AVERAGE MONTHLY SEARCH DATA
Google data shows the average monthly searches made for civil engineering jobs in 5 major states. The top 3 searches are found to be from California (42.7%), followed by Texas, New York and Florida.
Google data shows that there is ample demand for construction jobs in the U.S. The average monthly searches made for construction jobs in 5 major U.S. states, shows that the majority of searches (32.4%) were made in California, followed by New York (23.3%) and Texas (16.7%).
LABOR STATISTICS: NEW YORK CITY
Construction employment is seasonal and peaks in New York at summer time. The construction industry demands highly skilled people year around, as the number of projects grow in order to replace retiring baby boomers – this is where our engineering recruiters come in and meet this demand.
JOB OPENINGS IN NEW YORK
Construction Hunters has an experienced team of engineering recruiters who place the right employees at every executive level in these fields:
- Civil and architectural
- Computer and technology
- Oil, gas, petroleum
- Renewable energy
Engineering firms constantly face the challenge of implementing and educating employees with new technology, demands and opportunities. If your company needs engineering management talent and executive level recruits, contact one of our construction engineering recruiters.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
We follow an eight-step recruiting process:
- Research and discovery: we learn about you, your company and how to best work together
- Development of recruitment plan: we identify the best candidates from our resources and connections
- Targeted recruiting: we look beyond the resume and look for candidates who are employed and doing the jobs today you need filled
- Candidate evaluation: we provide you with a short list of the most suitable candidates
- Process management: we listen to the career goals of our candidates
- Reference checking: we perform reference checks on the finalist
- Presentation of the offer: we help you prepare a successful offer and negotiate it with the candidate
- Acceptance of the offer: we stay in close contact to insure a smooth placement
If you need placement assistance in the construction industry contact our construction engineering recruiters today.
A construction job normally pays very well in the United States. Average wages tend to be especially high in the New York City area. A worker’s average weekly paycheck in New York is well above $800, which is 14 percent higher than the average wage for all industries combined in the U.S.