Building Construction Job Executive Recruiters IL, USA
BUILDING CONSTRUCTION RECRUITERS IN ILLINOIS
Construction Hunters is an executive search firm whose goal is to recruit, employ and retain the right staff, who not only make the best fit, but also meet long term company goals. Our mission is to place top candidates for our clients, find construction jobs for our network of candidates and build lasting relationships.
Are you in search of a building construction recruiter in Illinois?
Construction Hunters has building construction recruiters who understand that building construction is a fast-paced business that requires steady hands to ensure that projects are delivered accurately and on time.
It is well known that construction employment is seasonal and peaks in Chicago in the summer time. The construction industry needs highly skilled people, as the number of projects grow in order to replace retiring baby boomers – this is where building construction recruiters excel and meet the demand.
Why Choose Construction Hunters?
- We are not like traditional search companies: Construction Hunters specializes in filling mid to senior-level positions, such as Construction Managers, Estimators, Supervisors, Project Managers and Vice Presidents.
- Our highly trained recruiters help top talent make intelligent, strategic career moves that also save time and money.
- Construction Hunters is focused solely on jobs in the construction, engineering, architectural, and real estate fields and has a stellar track record in employment recruitment.
- We pride ourselves on being insiders, who put our vast experience and network to work for you. We assist our clients in reaching out to a wider and better quality pool of talent.
- Our recruiters follow an effective eight-step recruiting process. Even after a candidate accepts an offer, we stay in close contact to make sure there is a smooth transition.
Our rigorous eight-step recruitment process, starts with research and discovery about you, our client, and ends with staying in close contact with the chosen candidate after the acceptance of the offer.
HIGH WAGES AMERICA WIDE
Salaries for construction jobs remain strong in the United States. The average wage tends to be especially high in Illinois, New York and California. Illinois has an annual national average wage of $57,550 ($27.67 hourly average wage), between 2010 and 2014, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.
This table compares the mean annual wages in 5 major U.S. States:
JOB OPENINGS IN ILLINOIS
Construction Hunters has a skilled team of building construction recruiters who place the best candidates from our large network and pool of executive level talent. Positions include:
- Project Manager
- Practice Leader
- Project Architect
- Design Architect
- Interior Design Director
Our seasoned recruitment team focuses on candidates in fields, such as:
- Design Build
- Green Building
- Renewable Energy
- General Construction