Trusted Engineering Staffing Agencies In California, USA
CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING RECRUITERS IN CALIFORNIA
We are construction engineering recruiters, with years of rich experience and thorough understanding of the industry requirements. We recruit top construction engineers for different companies across America, and help them to retain the right staff for right positions.
Why Choose Construction Hunters?
- The experienced construction engineering recruiters at Construction Hunters, get that construction engineers need to have special skills, education and experience which meet our demanding engineering clients’ requirements.
- We have a large network of Managers, Estimators, Supervisors, Project Managers and Vice Presidents. Construction Hunters focuses on staffing for mid-level and senior-level positions, which are hard to find in the construction business.
- Construction Hunters specializes solely on jobs in the construction, engineering, architectural, and real estate industries, making it our niche area.
- We are the construction industry insiders, putting our vast experience and manpower resources to work for you, to assisting our clients reach out to a broader and deeper talent pool.
- Instead of focusing on immediate impact on the organization, our seasoned recruiters make smart, strategic placements that save our clients time and money.
- We follow a rigorous eight-step recruiting process. Even after a candidate accepts an offer, we remain in contact ensuring a smooth placement is made.
Construction Engineering Job Openings in California
Engineering firms constantly face the challenge of implementing and educating employees with new technology, demands and opportunities. We understand the increasing demands and the changes of the civil engineering industry.
Construction Hunters has an experienced team of engineering recruiters who place the right employees at every executive level in these fields:
- Civil and architectural
- Computer and technology
- Oil, gas, petroleum
- Renewable energy
What Does Google Average Monthly Search Data Indicate?
Google search data below shows there is a very high demand for civil engineering jobs across the U.S., especially in California. The average number of monthly searches made for civil engineering jobs in 5 major U.S. States, shows that he majority of searches (38.5%) were made in California, followed by Texas (21.6%).
A construction job normally pays very well in U.S.A. The US construction and extraction annual wages averages of $45,630 ($21.94 hourly average wage) for 5,088,030 construction jobs, according to reports by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.
The table below gives an idea of the mean wages in 5 major U.S. States.
If your company needs new engineering management and executive recruits, contact one of our construction engineering recruiters in California @ 214-935-3626.